Monday, December 17, 2012

There are many reasons to smile. Despite all the reasons to be upset, find at least 1 reason to be happy. Beauty wouldn't be appreciated if it wasn't for the bad things in life. WE need the struggle to understand our effort, we need our pain to understand the feeling of happiness. We need to experience loneliness to feel what is is liked to be loved. We need to feel what it is like to loose someone, to understand how to treasure them while they're a part of our lives. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, there are more reasons for smiling than being upset. I feel like if we learn to smile, and accept thing a lot more often we will eventually be able to get through many things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there really is, I like the fact you're agreeing with me. You have really been my solid strength...thank you for all the support I receive from you.

      Delete