Monday, December 17, 2012

Don't worry about what other people think of you. Worry about what you think of yourself. ~Karen. We focus most of our lives worrying about what other people think of us, that we end up loosing track of ourselves. We forget to take care of ourselves, we forget to make ourselves happy, we forget to listen to ourselves too because we are so focused on pleasing others that we end up making ourselves unhappy and miserable. Don't worry about what anyone says about your choices and decisions or your preferences. You're the only one that creates happiness in your life and you're your only true best friend. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You always find a way to make my day, I love your post, they're not too short, and not too long. I love your form of writing. :))) it is super amazing they way you express yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Michel, this means a lot to me, honestly, just like all of the other comments you tell me. I am super happy that at least 1 person likes what I do. I am appreciated and you're my strength. :-)

      Delete