Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hey Arnold was one of the most amazing cartoons ever created along side with the rugrats. I look up to Arnold deeply because no matter what, he always stood up for what was right no matter what anyone said. He was a perfect example of leadership. He also was very honest, and believed in others/ even helped others believe in themselves too. I wish cartoons were more like this now a days. He taught me so much about life. :') and how positive and determined he was in everything. I wish he was real. :')
Muah!!! I wish you were real Arnold. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Super amazing, I miss hey arnold myself. I think it all true how you describe arnold. :) we need more cartoons like this in todays' world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, nothing beats the classics. :-) You're wonderful, glad we have so much in common!!!:-) When I finally settle down, I'm going to influence my kids with cartoons like this. & the justice league. ^_^

      Delete