Tuesday, August 5, 2014

To Emma.


Hey Emma I know that as human-beings we always try our hardest to protect ourselves from getting hurt. Especially from other people we never want to get hurt by. I see your problem and we all have it. But that's not the way to live. Fear is horrible and it is one of the main things that  prevent/get in our way of reaching goals and dreams. Confidences comes from experiences, and it's better to experience life as it is. Don't try to hide behind a shell because that will keep you from learning all kinds of things you could be gaining from; a wonderful experience. It's hard to open up and I know what's like. But if it's one regret I have till this day, is not taking all of the opportunities and chances that were laid flat out in front of me many years ago. 

The trick is, you need to balance your mind and heart. It's true what they say to some extend...but nothing is always 100 percent, so I can't tell you exactly how it is because everyone is different...but you always want to take the positive out of both sides.  

Don't be afraid Emma, love is so wonderful, even when it fails with someone, they teach so much. No matter how long it lasts they will help you open up your mind. Because everyone is different and will have a different affect on you...it will help you grow and it's beautiful to share your life with someone. 

Have Hope Emma...


I hated summer, through 8th-12th grade...
I just feel useless and get depressed when I do nothing and the same thing repeatly over and over.
 I guess I'm just rare, never liked summer, I felt like I had no purpose because I wasn't learning anything new, and I would go out and skate to far away places, and create new things on the computer, I would go hiking, swimming at my cousins house. and nothing really ever made me happy for a long time and I was miserable all summer long. Even though people in school picked on me, and there are a world full of idiots, I guess I just like seeing how people react, the way people are. I love observing people in school and looking at their reactions, experssions, and seeing them interact with different people. The responses they'd make and the behaviors they'd have toward different answers and I just would open up my mind and see their perspectives and feelings. I miss that so much.
It was amazing.

 I guess naturally I'm just a people person in general. I love learning things from other people and I always love to capture their knowledge about their experiences towards many different situtations, many things I know I have never experienced most of those things myself, but I've witnessed other people go through it.
 I learn from others a lot. and I capture into my mind as if it was an experience of my own.

 I learn from others a lot. and I capture into my mind as if it was an experience of my own.
 Yeah it's nice to make the best out of everything even the bad situtations, to find one good thing, even if it's tiny is great. you feel better and you hold on to that through all the bad.

Life is great, Yeah it's great, and everything will stress you out, that's just human nature, even things you love stress you out.
You just have to keep pushing and keep believing in yourself.



 Life likes to make things exciting, and loves to see you be a better you, sadly many people can't handle certain things, but like I said I feel like life challenges you to pass on your experiences to other people who will need you, who need guidance or who feel lost. You know why the world is filled with so much people?
Because.......................... we are all here to help each other. It wouldn't make sense to reproduce for no reason. We all have inspirations and hopes and others help us, remind us, and challenge us. So that one day, when we meet someone who needs our help, we can be there and know exactly what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment