Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Beautiful Art Of Photography.

I really want to start getting into photography now, I have always been inspired by the professionals and how well they connect with their cameras. Photography is one of the most amazing Arts out there because it gives you the privilege to take a picture of everything you find beautiful in this world and help you remember a very special memory. I love the way I feel when I see Images of Animals, and landscapes, my heart gets filled with bliss. I will start now than never...and I will start slow but I'll get better, and I'll never quit. Thank You my friends for being able to help me. :') 

+Vince Ong+Randy Scherkenbach , +Michele Cornelius , +Karl Geiger Jr , +Trevor Farrell , +Jillian Chilson , +Daniel Trujillo and Noze P. Especially a big thanks to: +CamMi Pham For asking others to help you are super amazing and I wish you all the best! ^_^ 



~Everything is an Art though. :-) [Beeutiful Karen.]

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome, Karen! I hope you enjoy your first steps in this wonderful hobby/profession, and look forward to seeing some images from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love this comment, and I will forever cherish it. ^_^ Thank you x 1,000. :D

      Delete